Dr Jun Lang is a Senior Expert for Search R&D at Taobao of Alibaba. He obtained the Ph.D. degree from Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) in Jan. 2010. From Feb. 2010 to Feb. 2014, he was a Research Scientist at Human Language Technology Department (HLT) of Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore, on Statistical Machine Translation R&D. His major research interests include Natural Language Processing, Information Extraction, Machine Translation, and Machine Learning. Currently, he is leading E-commerce Knowledge Graph Group of Taobao at Alibaba.com.
- Dec. 5, 2015: Present "Natural Language Processing Technology and Applications for Intelligent Shopping"（智能购物时代下的自然语言处理技术及应用） in CCF YOCSEF, Harbin, Heilongjiang
- Jul. 25-31, 2015: Attend The 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics and The 7th International Joint Conference of the Asian Federation of Natural Language Processing (ACL-IJCNLP 2015), Beijing, China. During the conference, I also jointly host the Alibaba-Night for ACL-IJCNLP2015.
- May 27, 2015: I was selected as the Best New Employee of Algorithm Department of Search BU of Alibaba in 2014.
- May 20-23, 2015: Visit School of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Aug. 7-11, 2014: Attend The 20th China Conference on Information Retrieval (CCIR2014), Kunming, China
|langjun.lj AT alibaba-inc DOT com|
Last modified: 日 2 21 21:53:28 2016